Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601)

Home > Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601)


Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601)

Are you thinking of visiting Australia for leisure or business?

By requesting the Electronic Travel Authority, you will be able to visit Australia as often as you like and remain for up to three months each time, for a maximum of one year.

The Tourist Electronic Travel Visa is only available to applicants who plan to travel, engage in leisure activities, or visit relatives or friends in Australia. This one-year visa permits for numerous visits of up to three months each.

The Business Electronic Travel Visa exclusively permits business travel to Australia. This includes making job enquiries, going to conferences, trade shows, or seminars, examining, negotiating, signing, or updating a business contract, or making business visits. Additionally having a one-year validity, this visa permits additional stays of up to three months each.

The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) is an electronic travel visa that is only intended for tourists and business travellers and is linked to the applicant’s passport.

Eligible Passport Holders for an ETA Visa are:

Need a Visa Application?

Other Visa

Get your ETA today!

We aim to make your migration process as easy & stress-free as possible.

Basic Character Requirements

You must be clear of any criminal histories in order to meet the character standards. Anyone traveling to Australia on an Electronic Travel Authority visa who has a criminal record will not be allowed entry.

Heath Insurance for your Stay:

For the duration of your visit, you must be insured by Australia’s national health programme, known as Medicare.

Family Members ETA Visa:

The ETA visa holder must apply separately for an ETA for each member of their family (including any children under the age of 18 who are listed on their passport).

For More Information on Your Visa Application Contat Us Today!

One of our Registered Migration Agents will guide you through your Visa Application Process and answer all your questions. Book an Appointment or call us now!



Eden Immigration is registered with the Migration Agent Authority(MARA).  We are committed to helping you find the right solution to your immigration needs.

General Skilled Migration Visas

Skill work that is in demand Australia can lead to a job opportunity and permanent residency through GSM Visa Program

Student Visas

Get access to top tier Educational Institutes in Australia and get the degree of your dreams through the Student Visa Program

Family Visas

Sponsor your family members to help them immigrate to Australia through the Family Visa programs and subclass visas

Business Visas

The Australian Business Visa program provides you with the opportunity to invest, establish or Manage Business in Australia

Partner Visas

Sponsor your partner to come live with you in Australia and Enjoy the various Benefits they get through Partner Visa program

Other Visa Services

With Various subclasses and categories, there is a visa category for anyone wishing to immigrate to Australia

Contact Details

Call Us

+61 (02) 9266 0115




Fayworth House, level 5, 501/379-383 pitt street, Sydney, NSW 2000

Request Consultation

Eden Immigration is registered with the Migration Agent Authority(MARA).  We are committed to helping you find the right solution to your immigration needs. For more information, fill out the form and contact us today!

Add Supporting Documents for your Enquiry