Partner Visa (Subclass 309/100 – Offshore)

Home > Partner Visa (Subclass 309/100 – Offshore)


Partner Visa (Subclass 309/100 – Offshore)

The Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclasses 309 and 100) enables those who are the spouse or de facto partner of a qualifying citizen of either Australia, a permanent resident of Australia, or of New Zealand to live in Australia.

The migrant 100 visa is permanent, however the provisional 309 visa is only valid temporarily. First, a temporary provisional 309 visa is issued, allowing the applicant to remain in Australia for two years and submit an application for a migrant 100 visa during that time.

Eligibility Criteria for Subclass 309 (For Partner)

Eligibility Criteria for Subclass 100 (For Migrant)

Get your Partner Visa Today

We aim to make your migration process as easy & stress-free as possible.

Character and Health Requirements

Police clearance from all of the nations you’ve resided in for a year or longer in the previous 10 years.

Partner Temporary Visa (Subclass 309) and Permanent Visa (Subclass 100), if you reside outside of Australia: This visa allows you to enter and remain in Australia with your partner, who must be a citizen of Australia, a permanent resident of Australia, or a citizen of New Zealand who qualifies. You may be granted a permanent visa if you maintain a sincere relationship for two years following the submission of this application.

Requirements and Obligations for the Sponsor

For two years following the applicant’s entry into Australia on a temporary migrant 309 visa, sponsors are required to give the following:

Ensures that he/she can provide accommodation to the spouse

If necessary, financial assistance may include English language instruction.

Other assistance, such as child care, as needed

Family Member included in the Application

To learn about the qualifying conditions for family members, go to

For More Information on Your Visa Application Contat Us Today!

One of our Registered Migration Agents will guide you through your Visa Application Process and answer all your questions. Book an Appointment or call us now!



Eden Immigration is registered with the Migration Agent Authority(MARA).  We are committed to helping you find the right solution to your immigration needs.

General Skilled Migration Visas

Skill work that is in demand Australia can lead to a job opportunity and permanent residency through GSM Visa Program

Student Visas

Get access to top tier Educational Institutes in Australia and get the degree of your dreams through the Student Visa Program

Family Visas

Sponsor your family members to help them immigrate to Australia through the Family Visa programs and subclass visas

Business Visas

The Australian Business Visa program provides you with the opportunity to invest, establish or Manage Business in Australia

Partner Visas

Sponsor your partner to come live with you in Australia and Enjoy the various Benefits they get through Partner Visa program

Other Visa Services

With Various subclasses and categories, there is a visa category for anyone wishing to immigrate to Australia

Contact Details

Call Us

+61 (02) 9266 0115



Fayworth House, level 5, 501/379-383 pitt street, Sydney, NSW 2000

Request Consultation

Eden Immigration is registered with the Migration Agent Authority(MARA).  We are committed to helping you find the right solution to your immigration needs. For more information, fill out the form and contact us today!

Add Supporting Documents for your Enquiry